16 avril 2018
Date limite pour postuler
15 octobre 2018
As a member of the Guaranteed Gold Subscription Service at the Quebec Branch, you will work alongside principal underwriters and Portfolio Managers. As such, you will play an important role in contributing to the profitable growth of our high-value product service.
• Subscription and pricing of new business, submission, renewals and amendments according to established standards;
• Processing renewals and amendments within the prescribed time limits;
• Processing of inspections on new business and renewals;
• Follow up with brokers;
• Establish and maintain good relationships with our brokers.
• Provide support to Senior Subscribers for the acquisition of new business;
• Perform data entry and any related tasks as support for the team.
• Knowledge of personal lines products;
• Good oral and written communications;
• Have good judgment and analytical capacity of requests;
• Professionalism and a strong sense of customer service;
• Good work organization and ability to work under pressure;
• Willingness to invest and improve.
• Post-secondary studies;
• Experience in underwriting personal insurance (minimum of 3 years) or insurance training;
• Oral and written bilingualism (French and English);
• At ease in a computer environment, with a good working knowledge of Word and Excel.
• Ability to learn quickly.
Diplôme d’études secondaires; AEC en assurance de dommages
2 à 5 ans
Français : Avancé
Anglais : Intermédiaire
Profil de l'entreprise