Damage Insurance Agent
Analyze. Advise. Sell.
The day-to-day of a damage insurance agent
- Analyze clients' needs to insure the protection of their assets (housing, business and other)
- Advise on adequate protection in case of loss
- Sell insurance products adapted to clients' situation
- Insurance Companies: in a call center, in a branch, or on the road from time to time
Prerequisites to become a damage insurance agent
- Earn a representative’s certificate in Damage Insurance issued by the Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF)
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind
- Ability to persuade
- Desire to take on challenges
Did you know?
Damage insurance agents sell a number of insurance lines, from property and casualty to commercial and liability insurance. This interesting career will enable you to take on a variety of new challenges.