Damage Insurance Broker
Assess. Advise. Recommend.
The day-to-day of a damage insurance broker
- Assess the products offered by various insurers (each broker works and negotiates with several insurers)
- Advise the Insured according to their needs: needs analysis is key to this occupation.
- Recommend insurance products to your clients
- Brokerage firms: your own or your employer’s
Prerequisites to become a damage insurance broker
- Earn a representative’s certificate in Damage Insurance issued by the Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF)
- Analytical skills
- Sense of initiative
- Heightened sense of quality service
- Listening skills
- Excellent communication skills
Did you know?
If you are an entrepreneur at heart, you could launch your own brokerage firm and be your own boss as a damage insurance borker. This promising career offers many interesting opportunities.