High School Students
#Investigation #Management #Advising #Representative #Law—Do these interests reflect how you view your future career? The Insurance and Financial Advisory Services Diploma of College Studies (DEC) can pave the way to these domains. You could become a Claims Adjuster, team leader, advisor or analyst, among many more opportunities!
- 3 years or 2 years (intensive program)
- Internship program in Quebec, other provinces or foreign countries
- Program departure: September
- Deadline: March 1st
- Have obtained a Secondary School Diploma (DES)
- Secondary 4 CST (Cultural, Social and Technical) math option.
- Physical Sciences from Secondary IV
- History from Secondary IV
Insurance and Financial Advisory Services DEC (Diploma of College Studies)
- Vanier College - in English
And offered in French in 9 Cégeps, Colleges or Vocational Schools
- Cégep d'Alma
- Cégep de Lévis-Lauzon
- Cégep de Sainte-Foy
- Cégep de Saint-Hyacinthe
- Cégep du Vieux Montréal
- Cégep régional de Lanaudière à L'Assomption
- Collège O'Sullivan de Québec
- Collège LaSalle
- Collège Montmorency
Attention: Important dates and deadlines!
- January - Online Application Opens: http://sram.omnivox.ca or https://www.sracq.qc.ca
- March 1st - First Wave application deadline
- End of March - Notifications of Second Wave openings
- Start of April - First Wave offers go out
- End of April - Program change or Second Wave applications deadline
- Start of May - Notifications of Third Wave openings
- Start of May - Second Wave offers go out
- End of May - Program change or Third Wave applications deadline
- Mid June - Third Wave offers go out
Learn more about the next steps to launch your career in Damage Insurance!