Why should your organization become part of the Coalition?
Help to train new qualified candidates who meet your expectations
- 30 educational institutions offer the Attestation of Collegial Studies (AEC), the Diploma of College Studies (DEC) or both, thanks to the Coalition's efforts
- Many stakeholders, including the Ministry of Education and Higher Education and the Ministry of Labour, Employment and Social Solidarity, identify the Coalition as the unified voice of the industry in the field of training new workers
Provide guidance to candidates about the careers offered by your companies
- 50 annual events attended by the Coalition ambassadors
- Over 60,000 people visit prosdelassurance.ca annually
- One hundred students discover the field of damage insurance each year
- 11,610 followers on our social networks
- A new quiz Do you and insurance click? to target potential candidates for your company
Be represented by an organization that values your expectations for future employees
- Representation to the ministries to advance the key industry issues
- Meeting with Minister Blais during the Provincial Workforce Consultation
- Industry representation to Conseil emploi métropole (CEM)
Be part of the only organization that brings together the damage insurance industry in Quebec and aims to attract more candidates to the careers offered in the industry
Why are they part of the Coalition?
“Helping the industry to rely on a qualified workforce that meets the profile needed, with enough candidates. This is a promising project for all!” Jean-François Desautels, Senior Vice-President, Quebec Division, Intact Insurance
“It is our duty as an industry to guarantee that qualified workers are available and interested in becoming part of our companies.” Jacques Fortier, President and CEO, Déry Barrette
“Contributing to the Coalition will help support the promotion of careers in the damage insurance sector.” Suzie Godmer, Vice-President in Quebec, Indemnipro
“It is important to promote our industry so we can guarantee that motivated and competent professionals will work in it. Our mobilization is important for the companies in the industry as well as the costumers we insure!” Stéphanie Gosselin, General Manager, Assurancia
“The Coalition is doing a tremendous job in attracting potential candidates to jobs in the industry. There is still a long way to go and that is why we proudly provide the Coalition with financial support.” Michel Laurin, President and Chief Operating Officer, Industrielle Alliance, Car and Home Insurance
“The Coalition brings together all the players in the industry who agree on one point: investing in our future candidates is essential!” Patrice Jean, President and Chief Executive Officer, Lussier Dale Parizeau
Becoming part of the Coalition
If you have any questions and need information about how joining the Coalition, feel free to contact Caroline Giard, Communications Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 514 842-2591 x707 #707.