Create an account
Contact Us

Industry Professionals

Professional development and training is valued in the industry.

Chambre de l’assurance de dommages(ChAD)

Damage Insurance Agents and Brokers and Claim Adjusters are overseen by the ChAD and must take professional development courses in order to keep their professional skills up to date.

The ChAD also grants the following designations:

Insurance Institute of Canada (IIC)

Offers professional education to help professionals develop and maintain their skills.

Global Risk Management Institute Inc.

Grants the designation: 


Offer programs if you wish to pursue your academic studies:

Several programs offered


Undergrad studies : microprograms, certificates, Bachelor's degrees



Insurance and financial products

Graduate and Doctoral : Master's, specialized graduate diplomas, short programs, Ph.D.s, etc.

Risk management

Actuarial science

and much more!

For any questions about a program, contact the universities.

View all job vacancies currently available.