Student Business: A Career Discovery Internship
From one day to a whole week during the summer, this Student Business career discovery internship enables some 1,000 grade 10 and 11 students from about 20 high schools in Montreal to discover a career that appeals to them.
Why not raise awareness about your company and offer them a chance to take their first steps in the Damage Insurance industry?
Just like AON, belairdirect, Desjardins, La Capitale Financial Group, RSA Canada, SSQauto and Wawanesa, you can open up your doors to potential candidates!
- Attract potential candidates to your company and stand out
- Promote your company to students
- Contribute to demystifying the industry's professions
- Help a student make a sound career decision
- Encourage students to stay in school
WHAT IS THE INTERNSHIP LIKE?
- Flexible depending on your availabilities, from one single day up to one whole week
- Volunteer and uncompensated
- Runs throughout the summer: from mid-june to the end of August
- Individual or in a group
- Recognized by the Ministère de l’Éducation, du Loisir et du Sport
WHO ARE THE STUDENTS?
- They are motivated, trained and coached
- Aged 14 to 17 years old
- Twinning based on interests
- Insured throughout the program (health and safety of interns)